Travel with travel insurance in your pocket and be protected!
Travel insurance guarantees carefree holidays and business trips, sparing you from additional expenses in case of accidents and unexpected trouble. Travel insurance first and foremost starts with medical assistance insurance without which it is impossible to insure yourself against any other risks with most insurers.
While regular medical assistance insurance as a rule only compensates emergency medical care as well as expenses related to medical transport and repatriation, travel insurance covers a more expansive spectrum of risks!
Sums insured depend on specific insurance companies and range from EUR 25,000 to EUR 100,000.
To obtain a required insurance contract, fill out the attached form enabling us to make you an appropriate insurance offer.
Why do you need travel insurance?
Travel insurance may include health insurance, legal expenses insurance, travel disruption insurance as well as baggage insurance. The specific extent of an insurance cover depends on your wishes and requirements as well as on potential risks that may occur during the trip.
Travel insurance compensates:
- medical treatment expenses related to unexpected illness or accident;
- expenses related to cancellation or interruption of the trip;
- additional expenses caused by being late for the trip;
- expenses related to baggage theft, loss or damage in transport.
Travel insurance and insurance premium amounts depend on:
- age of the passenger;
- travel destination;
- duration of the trip;
- cost of the trip (in the case of travel disruption insurance cover);
- baggage value (in the case of baggage insurance).